25 December 2009

Now on to the family gifts to each other. Kiley openned a vest from Rich. She was with me when I purchased it. While she wasn't surprised, she was glad she can finally wear it! Dad opened a notepad from Kiley that says #1 Dad on it and I got a #1 Mom one that matches. She said to make sure I kept it in my purse in case WE need to write on it. I know that means HER. WOW! Rich went shopping! Not really. He had NO INTEREST in going shopping for his mom and dad (mom covered sister for him). I even tried giving him $30 to go pick out something for Mike and me. NOPE! Wouldn't do it. So I bought Mike some windpants and wrapped them up. And I got me some slippers and wrapped them up. Even Christmas morning when we were passing out gifts I mentioned how PROUD I was of Rich to go shopping and get something for each of us. So Mike opens his pants first. I inquire to Rich about where he shops. He so nonchalantly says, "Dicks." (Uh....Wal-Mart was were I snagged them.) Then I made a big deal about my slippers. He never gave in. Just took total credit for it all. THAT BOY!!!! But on a bright side, he put batteries in something and declared himself the family mechanic!! Just what we need. Good thing Kiley got him an awesome lanyard with flames on it. Not sure he'll ever use it, but it sure looks cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment