10 January 2010

The Basketballs Are A Dribblin'

Kids are back in school after the Christmas break. That means our schedule is back to being cRaZy!!

Fortunately (sorta) Kiley's basketball season came to an end on Saturday. She was really upset she didn't get a basket this season, and claims she is DONE with basketball forever! The coach tried his best to get the ball to her to get her basket, but it just didn't happen. She did enjoy it at times and made several new friends.

Rich's season just started. Mike is coaching along with another dad. First game was a WIN!!! Rich even scored a basket and had he opportunity for 2 free throws...way off. But it is the 1st game afterall.

He (and I) will be spending this week preparing for his first semester exams. We are about 75% through his Science review and about 50% for Reading/Language Arts. His Social Studies, I'm NO help with! He'll be on his own for that, and should do pretty decent. Math is my worry....but with a big prayer and lotsa self confidence, he should do ok. Luckily his average is pretty decent and even a barely passing grade on the exam will get him by (he can't know that, though! *wink* *wink*).

Christmas stuff is all packed away except for my big screen. I've convinced Mike it is more WINTERY than just Christmas-y. Truth is, I haven't found what I want for that wall yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment